2 My River II (The Riverbank Reflected - Upside Down)
Floating down to the tide
With riverbank on either side
Each green and serene
For both appear better
Than where I currently am
But upon reflection from afar
The sight is not quite so bright
Both worlds turned upside down
Perhaps a better choice to drown?
Further down the river's flow
Going with the undertow
Fate will determine which side to land
And once ashore?
The scene that looked so green and serene
Will be proved right
The other side not quite so bright
Still upside down.
Casual Diamond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 My River II (The Riverbank Reflected - Upside Down) by Casual Diamond )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal