Amazement is not yet lessened,
The Earth still revolves around,
The planets and galaxies go on,
They circle on determined routes;
All paths of the world are fragrant,
And each step with soil is scented.
The old desire to achieve the goal,
Is still spirited with courage and faith.
The Sun still brightens the world,
Winds blow with the same delicacy.
The caravans are stepping ahead,
Birds are flying into the high zones,
This route will take a turn a slight afar,
You will find the destination in front,
And at the yonder end of the sight,
21st Century waits for you to greet,
With the best wishes and sweet tidings.
Shahida Latif's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (21st Century by Shahida Latif )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shhh Cricket, Ima Ryma
- Lord Buddha again, hasmukh amathalal
- आं लाजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery