An Untold Tale
In the miseries of life,
Amid the grove of ambitions,
At one night I alone pondered,
What is this love, heathenness?
What is this faithfulness?
What are these blessings?
Then my heart me murmured,
That each corner, bend of life,
Is a dot of reality, a spot of factuality,
Which in the mirror, glass of life,
Is a dim reflection of an untold tale.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Untold Tale by Shahida Latif )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera