An Untold Tale
In the miseries of life,
Amid the grove of ambitions,
At one night I alone pondered,
What is this love, heathenness?
What is this faithfulness?
What are these blessings?
Then my heart me murmured,
That each corner, bend of life,
Is a dot of reality, a spot of factuality,
Which in the mirror, glass of life,
Is a dim reflection of an untold tale.
Shahida Latif's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Untold Tale by Shahida Latif )
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken