An Untold Tale
In the miseries of life,
Amid the grove of ambitions,
At one night I alone pondered,
What is this love, heathenness?
What is this faithfulness?
What are these blessings?
Then my heart me murmured,
That each corner, bend of life,
Is a dot of reality, a spot of factuality,
Which in the mirror, glass of life,
Is a dim reflection of an untold tale.
Shahida Latif's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Untold Tale by Shahida Latif )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR