Munindra (Munnan) Misra
3 A.01. War - What It Be
War – fear cloaked in courage be,
War – a solution can never ever be,
War – but an aggravator surely be,
War – but murder in uniform only be.
War – a repeal of principles of virtue be,
War – a breeding ground of all vices be,
War – days of harvest for the devil be,
War – a means of peace can not be.
War – not an adventure ever be,
War – but a disease clearly be,
War – interlude during peace be,
Or peace – interlude during war be?
© Munindra Misra
Munindra (Munnan) Misra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (3 A.01. War - What It Be by Munindra (Munnan) Misra )
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus