cheryl davis miller
4 Brave Americans
Was Ambassador Stevens Democrat
or was he a Republican?
Well it matters not in the least to me;
for he was an American.
It's a painful boil within my heart
a sad grieving upon my soul.
That my country just looked the other way
while our enemy reached their goal.
A goal to humiliate this strong land
and to rub some shame in our face.
To show us there's no one beyond their reach
they think us an infidel race.
The media mocks the cries for answers
call it ploys of Republicans.
Despite the party of Benghazi's four
they were four brave Americans.
cheryl davis miller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (4 Brave Americans by cheryl davis miller )
- May I help you, gajanan mishra
- UNPROVEN FALSEHOOD, johnny case
- Not good, gajanan mishra
- Trials And Tribulations, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Friends, you are here, gajanan mishra
- Thoughts of Unknowing Ness (Complex Poet.., Marieta Maglas
- A Carpet On The Ground, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Regrets, hannah wilbert
- Zones Of Pleasure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Real friend, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)