4 Stops To Home
my place or yours.
much the same to me.
lets roam indoors.
lets take the train that meets me.
and i can't judge my grasp.
or hold this door no more.
and i can't place my feet.
well it beats being bored.
and let the light that lifts me.
turn into something else.
and let the dreams that beat me.
be the ones you just can't figure out.
let your mind just wander.
wander back as far as your feet can roam.
let the lights that guide me.
be the ones that take us home.
Gary Diamond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (4 Stops To Home by Gary Diamond )
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
- The Chameleon, Sir Toby
- A game of Love, Sir Toby
- As I would like to grow old (to my Mother), Gianfranco Aurilio
- The StrongMan's Lethal, Sir Toby
- My answer that will stand for Nation, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow