Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
My scars scare you. My actions scare you. My thoughts scare you. Your judgments put scars on me. Your the crazy one. My scars aren't hidden because I'm not ashamed of them. I know I make no sense and thats okay. I will never make sense to you. It's sad to say that there are many more to come. I wish that you could understand me. Each scar is a memory of a time in my life that i needed to feel alive. I'm a cutter,5 years of cutting. I can't stop the thought of cutting is always there. I'm a cutter,5 years of cutting!
5 years=more than 42 scars.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (5 Years by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- IT IS OUR TRADITION, john chizoba vincent
- Pink Pyjama Party?, Stephen Katona
- SIMPLY SELFLESS, PRINCESS LISA APARAMA
- don't make me turn these stars around, Mandolyn Davidson
- Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think, Is It Poetry
- one hundred and shut up degrees, Mandolyn Davidson
- Magnifico, Gaylord Munemo
- Boys Will Be Girls, George Hunter
- Where is the Honor?, Maverick Jones
- Boys Will Be Boys, George Hunter