Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
(-) 9 (MY LOVE) I AM......
A bug snug in our hearth's rug
A windchime tinkling your heart in a rhyme
A rose releasing all my fragrance in your nose!
A glow worm lighting up your coke and rum!
The yearning for a puff; if you cant, its so bloody tough!
The flood of blood in your muscles!
Just a bum having somewriting fun
Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((-) 9 (MY LOVE) I AM...... by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable
- SELF-INTROSPECTION ON MY HAPPY BIRTH DAY, Purusottam Chuli
- I Wish For Peace, Serena Blackinton
- Sonnet # 535, Luis Estable
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA