☻ ☻ .DeNy.☻ ☻
☻ ☻ .DenY..☻ ☻
MAyBe I don’T LoVe You,
As Much as You Do,
MayBe i Don’t Care for you,
As MucH as you carE.
MayBe i Don’t TreaT you righT,
as mUch As You treat Me,
MayBe I dOn’T giVe BAck,
All The CaRE aNd Love you HAve GiVeN Me.
But yoU’r eAlwaYs,
In My HeaRt,
in My HeaRT.
Maybe i Let You feeL,
as tHe SecOnd bEst Thing To Me,
MAyBe i Let you see,
What you don’t WanT To see.
i diDn’T Mean to Hurt yoU,
I didn”t Mean To TrasH You,
i didn”t Mean to be InsenSitive,
i didN’t Man To Be SelFiSh.
BuT YOu’Re alwaYs,
In mY HeaRt,
In MY HearT.
sOrrY For LettIng You feel,
i DoN; T LOve YOU,
SoRRy FOr letting you feel,
I dOn’t CAre.
SoRry For lettIng you Feel,
i dOn’T Need YOU,
sOrry fOr letting you feel,
secONd In My Life.
The TrUTh is,
I ReAllY CAre,
aNd neEd You in,
mY Mess Life.
buT i DoNt KnOW,
How To Love You,
How To CAre yOu,
aND ShoW You HOW i ReaLLy Feel.
i dOn’t KnOw,
How To FAce LiFE,
If You will LEaVE,
I’m AfRaid to LoVe You,
i”M AfRaid to caRE FOr you,
afraid thAt sOmeDAy,
You WoN’T LOve Me as Much as You Love Me nOw.
But You”RE AlwaYs,
IN My HearT,
In mY HeaRt.
i JUst doN’T Want,
to FAll For a Person,
Who IS Just,
a PlaYer LiKe YOu.
jade MOnteScLArOS's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (☻ ☻ .DeNy.☻ ☻ by jade MOnteScLArOS )
- Poetry, Poetry, The Heart of The Matter, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Arsenal Shirt, Mark Hamilton
- Save Ther Poor Daughter of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
- At Least Live and Dream, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)