☻ ☻ ..violent lives.☻ ☻
☻ ☻ .Violent Lives..☻ ☻
Eye full of anger,
Heart who were,
Hard and hopeless,
Mann with steel heart.
The world with,
no peace, emptiness,
And world fill of despair.
Man with so,
So much egos,
And so much hatred.
They have lacked,
Lacked of care,
With there families.
People won't understand,
That he lived in,
A violent lives,
With so much anger and pain.
They lived in a,
Place where full,
Of sadness, bitterness,
Mourning and sorrows.
They grew up,
To be rude,
Grew up in a,
Place they think home.
Their heart was unpeaceful,
They want to let others,
Feel their sadness,
They were mean,
They don't want,
But waht people don't know is,
They want freedom,
They wants appreciation,
They have Soft Heart,
But Don't want to be hurt,
They Were Losing, if we try to understand,
they don't want to fall.
If we should understand them,
they won't lived back, ,
In Their world full,
Of loneliness and trials.
People with violent lives,
Need a wall, a Heart to love.
Hand to hold, heart to understand,
Ears to listen, a person to trust to.
And a world where they,
can call home,
And a place where they,
Ca n stay without violent lives forever.
people with so much bitterness,
Anger, despair, loneliness,
Are Not like what we think they are,
as we see ruined there lives.
jade MOnteScLArOS's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (☻ ☻ ..violent lives.☻ ☻ by jade MOnteScLArOS )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sometimes It Feels So Bad, Md. Ziaul Haque