Learns to speak
With the first
Last but one
In tongue and music.
Students work for,
Adults thirst for
And it is Gray hairs' last breath.
Pain goes with it,
And it is the symbol of beginning and end.
It ends with one
Not with many
But with infinity.
Singular never refuses
Plural dare defuses
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A by JOBY JOHN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri