Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
(A) 5 (LOVE/PASSION) WHEN, OH WHEN
When do you want our breaths to meet?
When do you want our souls to touch?
When do you want to feel the heat?
And make me drunk on our love?
When do you want our gazes to entwine?
And then taste each others sweetness?
When do you want our dreams to be love lined?
When do you want to surrender to this madness?
Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((A) 5 (LOVE/PASSION) WHEN, OH WHEN by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean )
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
- Thunlai swrjini, Shri R Brahma
- To poetess Neela Nath with pleasure and .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Baonai nonga bodofa, Shri R Brahma
- loudness in my eyes, Ivana Valasikova
- daddy issues, Ivana Valasikova
- [Challenge] Entrees for September- You C.., Brian Johnston
- Dead men walk!, bryan wallace
- Tangnai Horni Simang, Shri R Brahma
- Baonw Haya Ang, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)