Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
(A) 5 (LOVE/PASSION) WHEN, OH WHEN
When do you want our breaths to meet?
When do you want our souls to touch?
When do you want to feel the heat?
And make me drunk on our love?
When do you want our gazes to entwine?
And then taste each others sweetness?
When do you want our dreams to be love lined?
When do you want to surrender to this madness?
Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((A) 5 (LOVE/PASSION) WHEN, OH WHEN by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean )
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Prayer Before Birth, Louis Macneice
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)