A, AA, AAA, AAAA...... [Alphabet; Acronyms, etc.; Grades]
A is the grade some students strive so hard for.
AA is the group which preaches booze not to pour.
AAA is the "club" you call when your car goes in a ditch.
AAAA probably stands for some organization, but I don't know which.
B is the grade I would usually settle for.
BB is a tiny "bullet" which still would make you sore.
BBB, Better Business Bureau, charges a reporting fee.
BBBB, whatever-it-stands-for (WISF) , I'll give you for free.
C is considered "average", not too good, but not TOO bad.
CC stands for copies. If I just send you copies, don't be mad.
CCC, Civilian Conservation Corps, was a Depression job-making ploy.
CCCC. To come up with a name for that, longer I'd have to toy.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A, AA, AAA, AAAA...... [Alphabet; Acronyms, etc.; Grades] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Down The Peace Road (Kyrielle), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- With Poetry And My Sewing (Kyrielle Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- my friend my foundation, Emmanuel chibuike
- A Woman, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'm Glad That Miracle is You (Kyrielle P.., Cynthia BuhainBaello
- My Place, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Portrait of Life (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Anxiety, Aydia Thompson
- Words (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Rocking chair, Emmanuel chibuike