A Bad Choice
What am I doing?
What’s wrong with me?
What caused me to do this?
Was it really necessary?
Why have I got myself,
Into all this trouble?
Trashed up my life
Left with this terrible rubble!
I chose the wrong friends
Who left me far behind
And took all I had
Without me being in mind
I chose this life for me,
And picked this screwy scam
Leaving who I was behind
While forgetting who I really am!
Shelby Lanier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bad Choice by Shelby Lanier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso