A Bad Night
The world, my heart, in pain this night.
As raindrops are falling with only stars for light.
I sit, my raindrops, tears.
The finale is an introduction.
Welcome to my world.
Pain. Misery. Despair. The blackness of death clutches after my heart.
I can not forget, yet I'll never remember, your face, that phrase.
Those magical words, with the strength of a tornado, intended to kill. No survivors.
I don't want to die tonight. The day ahead will be bright. I'll find me, some way, some how, never stray from the path.
The dark is a warning sign. The light brings sickness. I cannot deny the existence of death. I can only bargain for time.
The current offer in this bartering battle... a soul.
Do I pay now? Up front, in full
Or do I take the monthly option, mind you the interest would nearly double the total.
I'm lost at land, my heart bleeding into my veins.
Beating my body with blood.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bad Night by Albert Witz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- een probleem, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget