A Barrel of Ruby Red Wine
Did you ever see a barrel of wine
With the ruby red liquid trickling down?
Just the thought of the delicious taste
Brings a smile instead of a frown
This wonderful wine is stored carefully
You can almost taste it on your tongue
It’s really tremendously exciting
To see what sweet grapes have become
But if you’ve made another choice
Well, sometimes it’s kind of hard
But now you know and can plainly see
It’s a treasure right from a vineyard!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Barrel of Ruby Red Wine by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady