Heather Z. Hanna
A Better Day
A better day, a better night.
No tears or fears or even frights.
I'll wait again tomorrow my friend
I may delight and then to write.
Each day that passes
Is a day to hold onto.
For my outlook is changing.
My worries relieved.
My tears are drying, so onward toward sunlight
And onward toward good.
There may be something more
To be understood.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Better Day by Heather Z. Hanna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak