A Better Fix
Today's young people want a quick fix
In those drugs and drinks that they can get
And so in much trouble they get to mix
With their lives destroyed, filled with regret.
But another alternative is there for you
It's just waiting for your daily taking
A very good fix it can assure you
And make you productive in your living.
God's Word is power for success
And from it you must not depart
Kept in your life, it will surely bless
Your soul, and Peace will fill your heart.
Unload your baggage as it' s getting late
In Life, when you fix your human eyes
On Jesus the Perfecter of your faith
You'll run with strength and be very wise.
'The fear of the Lord leads to life,
Then one rests content, untouched by trouble.'
Proverbs 19: 23
'He who walks with the wise, grows wise,
but a companion of fools suffers harm.'
Proverbs 13: 20
Copyright Cynthia Buhain -Baello
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Better Fix by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber