A Better Thing
Men never believe
what will make them live;
We all adhere
to ideas leading nowhere
Lets us accept
a better thing;
A better thing
with the right tip;
A better thing,
making us the best team.
I believe better things.
Also known as truth.
Truth like bread and butter
makes the world better.
Embrace a better thing.
Do that for a better you.
Ehimika Ehimigbai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Better Thing by Ehimika Ehimigbai )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
Robert Louis Stevenson
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Insanity, Michael P. McParland
- Invisible, Michael P. McParland
- A Journey in a Winter Morning, Kumarmani Mahakul
- The Uninvited Guests, Tony Adah
- I Am Not Evil, Michael P. McParland
- Great Black Spectre, Michael P. McParland
- I can not substitute the present for the.., cristobal Benjumea
- I am not responsible for the passed, cristobal Benjumea
- I'm So Sorry, Michael P. McParland
- Avoiding, Michael P. McParland