A Better Thing
Men never believe
what will make them live;
We all adhere
to ideas leading nowhere
Lets us accept
a better thing;
A better thing
with the right tip;
A better thing,
making us the best team.
I believe better things.
Also known as truth.
Truth like bread and butter
makes the world better.
Embrace a better thing.
Do that for a better you.
Ehimika Ehimigbai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Better Thing by Ehimika Ehimigbai )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh