A Bird’s Tragic Love Story
A bird is flying amply in woods.
A bird is singing gaily in woods.
A bird is living happily in woods.
Those are gleeful days of a bird.
Flying amply it falls in pure love.
Singing gaily it gabs to its love.
Living happily it deems it got love.
These are cuddly days of a bird.
Pure love doubts on it’s amply fall.
Pure love giggles on it’s gaily gabs.
Pure love blames on its happy deems.
This is that woeful day of a bird.
It rested awfully with appal in love.
It cried badly with pain in love.
It lived sadly with hope in love.
These are painful days of a bird.
Its awful rest in love is faded.
Its painful cry in love is lost.
Its mad hope in love is ebbed.
These are mending days of a bird.
After that it never flied amply.
After that it never singed gaily.
After that it never lived happily.
After that it never loved again.
This is a bird’s tragic love story.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bird’s Tragic Love Story by Kranthi Pothineni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tristesse, Eric Dubois
- Nous descendons des escaliers fragiles, Eric Dubois
- She loves me the way I am, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- clay pigeon shooters (30 sec ditty), lee fones
- Le silence nappe le jour, Eric Dubois
- Ideal stalwart, hasmukh amathalal
- Le poème a toujours besoin d'écho, Eric Dubois
- Le passé est un doux reproche, Eric Dubois
- La vie est open source, Eric Dubois
- Children, Lawerence Mize, Sr.