Freely they sailed our ocean.
Freely they walked our streets.
Freely they droved our vechiles.
Freely they occupied our landmarks.
Freely they injured our bodies.
Freely they taken our life's.But...
Bravely we nabbed their ships.
Bravely we entered their trap.
Bravely we took their bullets.
Bravely we rescued their hosts.
Bravely we burned their holes.
Bravely we faced our reality.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (26/11 Mumbai by Kranthi Pothineni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock