A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You
Because they're pretty, Because they're fragrant, Because they're lovely, Because they're a good reminder, Because they work, Because they mean more than they're, Because they're sweet, Because they express good feelings and emotions, and Because I chose them for you And only for you In the shape of a bouquet of sweet, fragrant, lovely, pretty flowers And roses, You deserve more than this Because you're my pretty queen.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale