William Blake Beckett
A Child's Fragile Mind
gone in a flash,
Survived three wars,
always under attack.
Fought under pressure,
never did he crack.
Gone with the wind,
and not coming back.
'Old age', they said,
as I started to cry.
'Who's next? ' I wondered
'Who's next to die? '
William Blake Beckett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Child's Fragile Mind by William Blake Beckett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz