A collative distortion gone mad,
When you love, when you give because you want to, not because you have to, that is love; that is real, its distortion is ego. The ego is a construct born from our immature but vital depths, a collative distortion gone mad, it needs to be updated, it is no more the center of us than the earth is the center of our solar system, if you do not swear by it and our collative ways of overly identifying with it and exploiting yours and others you will be banished as a heretic.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A collative distortion gone mad, by Anthony Cavuoti )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash