Joseph T. Renaldi
When you confront others each day,
Let a genuine smile brighten your face.
Greet them with a few inspiring words,
Encouraging them to challenge the daily race.
Do a favor for those in dire need,
Help them to cope with a pending plight.
You'll be overwhelmed with a satisfaction
When the successful results are in sight.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Confrontation by Joseph T. Renaldi )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Limbo, Seamus Heaney
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)