A CRY IN THE WILDERNESS
There is somebody crying In the wilderness of our world, But nobody hears him at all, A cry echoes, but no one hears it Because everyone is busy, In the wilderness of our world You and your cry are lost, so This is the life of our wilderness And everything is missing over there.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CRY IN THE WILDERNESS by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada