A Dangerous Type Of Man
For his life crosses most others he does blame
And the anger in his heart has taken to flame
Him do not befriend if you possibly can
For he is a hostile and a dangerous man.
Fundimentalist in his beliefs all of those who believe differently
To him are the enemies of human society
It is his way or no way that's how it does seem
In his thinking he is even beyond extreme.
Physically a giant to look at but in his thinking so small
He believes on a fair go for those who think like him but not on a fair go for all
And sad to think his type of person not rare
There are plenty more like him in the big World out there.
To him I'm an atheist that's all of me he does know
And on me he does not even waste a hello
He has his opinions and that suits me fine
And what he thinks of me is his business not mine.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dangerous Type Of Man by Francis Duggan )
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Primary Colours, vince gullaci
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)