A Dangerous Type Of Man
For his life crosses most others he does blame
And the anger in his heart has taken to flame
Him do not befriend if you possibly can
For he is a hostile and a dangerous man.
Fundimentalist in his beliefs all of those who believe differently
To him are the enemies of human society
It is his way or no way that's how it does seem
In his thinking he is even beyond extreme.
Physically a giant to look at but in his thinking so small
He believes on a fair go for those who think like him but not on a fair go for all
And sad to think his type of person not rare
There are plenty more like him in the big World out there.
To him I'm an atheist that's all of me he does know
And on me he does not even waste a hello
He has his opinions and that suits me fine
And what he thinks of me is his business not mine.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dangerous Type Of Man by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal