Ramesh T A
A DARK MOON MYSTERY!
Moon everybody knows since time immemorial to man
But dark Moon nobody knows yet since landing there
Some 40 years ago by first man Neil Armstrong of USA!
Stories, poems and scientific facts of bright Moon all know
But nothing of stories, scientific photos of dark Moon yet!
Have the known Aliens and UFOs come from dark Moon?
Bright Moon facing Earth revolves round waxing and waning
But the other side always dark Moon is a great mystery ever!
When mystery of dark Moon will be known time only knows!
Mystery of Moon provoked man to send rockets to explore
The land of Moon for life, raw materials and Space exploration;
Since landing on Moon in 1969 no efforts are made to know full!
Scientific exploration and inventions are very expensive for man
But poetic exploration and expression of Moon is economical fun!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DARK MOON MYSTERY! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Phantom!, Denis Martindale
- Combing Interior Forces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Songs of A Bull Frog (Part Three) .., Merton Lee
- Awesome Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluid Insturmental Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Satisfied, Robert Ronnow
- Ones Parents, michael walkerjohn
- Fascinating Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dwelling In Perfection, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Line to You, Olufayo Ezekiel