Is It Poetry
This day is full of clouds with trees that move
my thoughts trail off to you.
The wind moves the leaves, fluttering some float on the ground.
Each cottage deflects the heat of the day
it is humid, wet there's no breeze.
Some thing alive my thoughts they do
is not a thought thinking of you consider them that.
I have discovered truth and truthfulness squandered youth.
The birds still sing I seek the past with you.
Hidden here today the sun it is the grass is green and tall.
Sheep I've lost count green their woolly faces.
Thinking to the one in front and he race's
to the one's left behind-the-scenes beyond.
Lunesta the moons out of fase it is struck by me
how we use to.
This day is full of clouds and they have fleeced me.
Cutting through the forest of tall trees to meet you.
Floating down stream there to greet you.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Day-Piece by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For The Right Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Lesson on the letter S, Jaimee Hills
- hulle wat my taal haat, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- life sceret, Ewa Busayourmi
- <<<<<<, , , Hope, Abdul Wahab
- broken freinship, Ewa Busayourmi
- Roll With It, Ima Ryma
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman
- An ode to God's beauty, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Someone Like You...., cheryl pires