Is It Poetry
' My Heart Is Heavy'
From the center of my heart, your many lost songs.
From the heart of one single tear.
I am lost like you both apart, one is beating.
Gone from our gentle childhood.
Each wave grew like the sea on us heavy.
Like me, it is not possible to give it away.
One of my songs does not belong now to me.
However when light is from the moon,
You I found.
And I sitting upright
awake at the evening of rooms.
When one moth goes here and where to high.
The fruit when heavy is to ripe to fall.
I have known of no one like you of that.
Gentle the thorn the red rose never picked.
You are seen healing the hearts of them all.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' My Heart Is Heavy' by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- A pair of eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)