Is It Poetry
' My Heart Is Heavy'
From the center of my heart, your many lost songs.
From the heart of one single tear.
I am lost like you both apart, one is beating.
Gone from our gentle childhood.
Each wave grew like the sea on us heavy.
Like me, it is not possible to give it away.
One of my songs does not belong now to me.
However when light is from the moon,
You I found.
And I sitting upright
awake at the evening of rooms.
When one moth goes here and where to high.
The fruit when heavy is to ripe to fall.
I have known of no one like you of that.
Gentle the thorn the red rose never picked.
You are seen healing the hearts of them all.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' My Heart Is Heavy' by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey