Is It Poetry
It Is Hard Being Smart
i must hide it) lost in it(s mind..
and try not to offend those..
whom are so much... more smarter..
and so very deep..as I sleep...
and running..off forever lost....
back into the deepest of the woods..
and this her forest..she shows me..
and she is pleased...that I trust her..
and I am only happy that she is happy....
and walking around her forest...I find her..
home where she lives...and knocking....
she opens her door too him....and she..
recognizing his genius....
and being now his woods.....then..
looks down at his mismatched socks...
and knowing thus as she does..
she slips him in to hers...
and like a glove it's..
universe...spiraling out word....
becomes a little bit milky.. because of it..
and I thank you....whom ever you are.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Is Hard Being Smart by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- My Labour and Thy Favour, Aftab Alam
- I am Young, Aftab Alam
- My Breakfast, Tony Adah
- Idiotic bribery, SALINI NAIR
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- lost to me, Edan Oliver
- An Open - Ended Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JANE SAYS., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Television, Roald Dahl
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 July 1793 – 20 May 1864)