PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
a desire of any poet.
no desire for hereafter peace
ever bothers me the least.
materialistic and pragmatic desires
vernal lustful carnal desires
are ever naughty and restless
like road-side pranksters and urchins.
as I take my ego for my soul
never believe in invisible immortality.
no never any desire for celestial attainment.
crave for my poems to survive
my death into many next eras and epochs.
yearn for my poems having a successful access
to multitude hearts as ever useful treasure.
daily wishes and dreams intensify my desire
for awards as token of very worthy recognition.
the domineering desire is to die the death
of a poet with all great love and earnest regards.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a desire of any poet. by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)