Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Devotee’s Prayer.
Dearest, -may I have such wish,
Like a running river Your bliss,
In my retreat, in my pilgrimage,
An anchored Will of your grace.
The hands will be busy in plucking flower,
The eyes would bear Your Majesty’s profile,
The feet would travel, the doors of marvels,
And the heart would hold your Divine image.
The tongue would breeze, your name’s music,
And the ear would hear your silent voice,
Nothing but You, would remain as constant trace.
Remake, rebuild, and reform,
The habit oriented conventions and norms,
And unfold the realm of Vast Unconscious,
Retaining therein Your Divine touch.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Devotee’s Prayer. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Hounds, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- Decide and follow, hasmukh amathalal
- If luck ends, hasmukh amathalal
- Love grants, hasmukh amathalal
- Figure out, hasmukh amathalal
- For our crimes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lone In The Jungle., Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Hypnosis, Naveed Khalid
- Dancing with Santa, Kirti Gupta
- Welcome to Heaven, Tayyab Ijaz