Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Undefined Love.
Love is a haunting spell
it allows imagination to fulfill
what oft was thought but never dealt.
Love is a puzzling hang,
-and enchants the arrested being, -
for the realization of the infinite spring.
Love is a psychic-divine,
Though life fades,
Love proves a calm lake,
As devotee meditates on,
Love means a search for another,
The buried bigger of our secret sharer,
More than the equal in abstract mirror!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Undefined Love. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns