A Dream From that Lives
I dream of an embrace,
to keep me warm at night.
I dream of a voise,
that can calm my nerves.
I dreams of hands,
that always find mine.
I dream of a kiss,
that forces a grin.
I dream of a night,
unlike any other.
I dream of a smile,
that shows true emotion.
I dream of a listener,
who always cares.
I dream of a Woman,
that always knows, me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream From that Lives by IronMan J.r. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...