M S Ahas
A False Heart.
Don't utter a false to sadden my heart.
I do not like a heartless woman.
Your ill passions
Cause eternal sorrows.
I am a victim of sixteen years.
Our love no longer perfect.
But can I compose a song of love
Without your beauty?
Emotion of cruel woman
Cause my sufferings.
Your heart like hell
Demolishing my desires.
Don't think for me,
I am waiting for the tommorrow.
When the day will come,
I'll stand and sing forever.
M S Ahas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A False Heart. by M S Ahas )
- Another World, Bareerah Bilal
- I am so unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Assign All Guilt, Margaret Alice Second
- Find everything, gajanan mishra
- Art Is My True Love, Rohit Sapra
- Give no title, hasmukh amathalal
- Pause, Don Tiedemann
- A pitcher of poison, gajanan mishra
- PM, Don Tiedemann
- Well Past Noon, Don Tiedemann
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)