M S Ahas
A False Heart.
Don't utter a false to sadden my heart.
I do not like a heartless woman.
Your ill passions
Cause eternal sorrows.
I am a victim of sixteen years.
Our love no longer perfect.
But can I compose a song of love
Without your beauty?
Emotion of cruel woman
Cause my sufferings.
Your heart like hell
Demolishing my desires.
Don't think for me,
I am waiting for the tommorrow.
When the day will come,
I'll stand and sing forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A False Heart. by M S Ahas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay