A fathers will
A fathers will is his love....
A father not there but never gone....
3 jobs always gone... I miss my dad....
Where is dad just over there... turn to see no one..
At work again... Home with dad on a friday night....
Laying on him watching tv while he sleeps that is our father son time...
Valued by me so very much... Never understood by others at all...
He taught to love and honor the woman in our lives...
3 young sisters a young man needs to care...
Never to harm, hurt, or let harm come to...
Imbued deep and firm in the heart and soul of his only son....
Never to let any harm come to them...
A fathers will is his love......
Forever and always......... Till the day his son dies.....
Jason Luneau's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A fathers will by Jason Luneau )
- Writing, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- Little Experience, Karen Verdello
- Lunch, Karen Verdello
- Within The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Beige Cage, Karen Verdello
- Tus sueños en tu vida, Elizabeth Garcia
- The House Next Door, Karen Verdello
- Your Dreams In Your Life, Elizabeth Garcia
- Freedom in Love's Prison, Paul Hartal
- Night Inside, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Thanksgiving Wish To You My Love, Thad Wilk
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)