A fathers will
A fathers will is his love....
A father not there but never gone....
3 jobs always gone... I miss my dad....
Where is dad just over there... turn to see no one..
At work again... Home with dad on a friday night....
Laying on him watching tv while he sleeps that is our father son time...
Valued by me so very much... Never understood by others at all...
He taught to love and honor the woman in our lives...
3 young sisters a young man needs to care...
Never to harm, hurt, or let harm come to...
Imbued deep and firm in the heart and soul of his only son....
Never to let any harm come to them...
A fathers will is his love......
Forever and always......... Till the day his son dies.....
Jason Luneau's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A fathers will by Jason Luneau )
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns