A fathers will
A fathers will is his love....
A father not there but never gone....
3 jobs always gone... I miss my dad....
Where is dad just over there... turn to see no one..
At work again... Home with dad on a friday night....
Laying on him watching tv while he sleeps that is our father son time...
Valued by me so very much... Never understood by others at all...
He taught to love and honor the woman in our lives...
3 young sisters a young man needs to care...
Never to harm, hurt, or let harm come to...
Imbued deep and firm in the heart and soul of his only son....
Never to let any harm come to them...
A fathers will is his love......
Forever and always......... Till the day his son dies.....
Jason Luneau's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A fathers will by Jason Luneau )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi