A Flower's fate
a flower lived happily in a garden,
there is a small room for the warden.
a naughty boy plucked the flower,
and ran away so far.
he kept the flower in his home,
the kept place is so warm.
the beautiful flower dried,
the naughty boy cried.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Flower's fate by vsgk vasanth )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh