A Flower To Auroville Mother-102
Fertile green festive and favourite
Much mattered the leaves of 'Pachai'
Variegated lot of Artemesia-delight
Temple lords'most sought-after'Pachai'
Short and salient fragrant and sweet
Medicated my garden scenting sanative
Mellowed gray helping the leafy treat
Buddy flora tiny pale such formative
Monitor o'Pachai enlaced with the rest
In enchanting bliss of the following
The above hundred and one in knotted zest
To make all a garland in divine touching
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Flower To Auroville Mother-102 by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola