A friend in need
A friend in need tries not to be a burden....
You choose to be the one to carry his burden....
You are his brother his confidante his friend...
Never will his trouble be a burden....
You love him care for him and wish the best for him....
He is your brother your friend your confidante...
Life throws nasty things at both but friends will never faail...
Life molds you forms you and you gain strength....
Each of you strive and grow with each others strength...
Never letting the other waiver holding each other up...
Drawing strength from each other to overcome any obtical...
So for any who are stuggleing with the hardship of life...
Remember there will always be a friend in need...
And you may have to be there rock.... w
Jason Luneau's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A friend in need by Jason Luneau )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Jena Crowe, you Should get a job at Wal-.., Mandolyn ...
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey