A Gateless Barrier
Nearing heaven and hell
Between two sides of a coin
Temple without a bell
Without ones to join
In time's slope
In galactic halls
Never was silence so loud a noise
All the colors in one color...
No colors in one color...
Black and White are senseless names...
They mean None and All
Gateless Barrier's furniture...
The ones searching for it...
Conqueror or Vulture?
Beyond Gateless Barrier?
These tears in your face
Are so much scarier
Than your fruitless chase
Can't you hear me?
I say Deeper...
Behind your tears... and Deeper...
It is your pain... and Deeper...
Your fears... and Deeper...
Behind your heart... Deeper.
Behind your soul... Deeper.
Behind your god... so much Deeper!
Your Gateless Barrier... Deeper...?
I have tears in my face
They are so much scarier
Than my fruitless chase
For my Gateless Barrier
I want to go Deeper, so much Deeper
Beyond the Gateless Barrier
To where there's no rhymes
To where there's no one
To where I find all...
I search for all in myself?
I search for myself among all?
Am I Black... Am I White?
Am I none...?
Am I none...?
I am all...
I am all.
I am all!
And all are me, see?
It dries my tears
Washing my fears
It is not the end
Not a Gateless Barrier
It is the beginning of discovery...
It is a Barrierless Gate!
And now, excuse-me
I'll go dive Deeper...
Pedro Cescon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Gateless Barrier by Pedro Cescon )
- Televisions Explosion Of White Trash, Is It Poetry
- She Said, Spiritwind Wood
- Torn Pages, Cristhian Aguilera
- Closed Book, Joshua Hillard
- Succumb To Thrombosis, Margaret Alice Second
- To winter, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Friends, Mitta Xinindlu
- Self Promotion, Is It Poetry
- Hurt, A K Das Mridul
- Let me be FREE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
Poem of the Day
- The Lamplighter, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)