Pedro Cescon Poems
- Rain, Sweet Rain Rain falling in tears skies can't hold They...
- The Invisible Ruler I heard it once and I believed, That ...
- A Copying Cat A day / A night A pet / A sight Paws / Thy ...
- The Antagonist It thought better dark, When you sought the ...
- It's Boom... Boom Boom Boom Bo...
- Lightning Bolt
- Wings Of Fire, Wings Of Wind I, barefooted on the sand, Oh,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pedro Cescon
Rain, Sweet Rain
Rain falling in tears skies can't hold
They are heavy, and fast and cold,
Yet so precious that its fall's mold
Can become the nest of a new life's fold
So inconstant you may think it is alive,
For it can destroy or let thrive,
For it can be loved or despised,
For it can be benevolent or be mised
And it is so human, the rain,
(Although it is most inhuman thing around)
That when the human bears big pain
Eyes got inspiration found
In no more no less than rain,
For tears imitate the very rain-like stain
And will be a day of sorrow, ...