A Gift A Power Brings
I will take this life of mine
Enjoying each brand new day
I will hear the birds that sing
Smell flowers along the way.
I will live this life of mine
With music close to my heart
And when I care about you
Each days a happy new start.
I will love this life of mine
I’ve survived so many things
Each joy that I feel today
Is a gift a Power brings.
I will know this life of mine
Can be lived by only me
But with faith along my way
The more happiness there’ll be.
Connie Webb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Gift A Power Brings by Connie Webb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SCARRING, Satish Verma
- you not a good being, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Invention of Streetlights, Cole Swensen
- teenage pregnancy, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- Emerge into one, hasmukh amathalal
- do you still remember?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Power Holders, ali chukwuemeka
- what is love?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- If a Garden of Numbers, Cole Swensen
- In your language, gajanan mishra