A Gift A Power Brings
I will take this life of mine
Enjoying each brand new day
I will hear the birds that sing
Smell flowers along the way.
I will live this life of mine
With music close to my heart
And when I care about you
Each days a happy new start.
I will love this life of mine
I’ve survived so many things
Each joy that I feel today
Is a gift a Power brings.
I will know this life of mine
Can be lived by only me
But with faith along my way
The more happiness there’ll be.
Connie Webb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Gift A Power Brings by Connie Webb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Jena Crowe, you Should get a job at Wal-.., Mandolyn ...
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey