A GIFT TO MY MY MELVON NEIL
A GIFT TO MY MELVON NEIL
Today, is your birthday, dear little child of mine
What can I give if not this tender love I defined
and painted with a caring heart to keep you fine
Even sometimes you let my head to fall out of line.
I am so sorry that I can not give you chocolate
or the junk foods you often asked me up to date
But please bear that I can only give a hug so tight
and kiss your tender face I love to watch at night
I may never be a perfect father to you my son
For I can't really give everything that you want
but always keep in mind, you'll always in my heart
working hard for your sake to give you a bright start.
I can only give you now a prayer of my own
That with the Lord's blessing, be always strong
and be out of danger until you can be on your own
with arms always praising God, we faithfully belong.
my son's birthday october 4,2008
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A GIFT TO MY MY MELVON NEIL by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngizokulinda ubuye, senzokhaya umhayi
- Zulu lezintandane, senzokhaya umhayi
- JANICE'S DRESS., Terry Collett
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones