A Glacier Of Clear Thought
Looked into the alabaster clay,
found nothing of worth there today.
Looked into the field of corn,
found only lives wrecked and torn.
Looked into the darkest sea,
found creatures wandering aimlessly.
Looking into caves of Odin,
found ancient ruins to beholden.
Looked into the cracks of dawn,
found elves and giants had come and gone.
Looked into the jasmine eyes,
found only hearts that were full of lies.
Looked into the mucky mud,
found soldiers crawling in the blood.
Looked into the desert of despair,
found only snakes and lizards living there.
Looked into chamber of horror,
found ghosts and skeletons in graves afar.
To my surprise I closed my eyes,
In a peaceful dream I got.
When looking within the Northern lights,
A Glacier of clear thought.
Saint Eule's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Glacier Of Clear Thought by Saint Eule )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Cold December, Vidura Prabhath
- My Love 4 You, Kristopher DeLander
- My tribute, Laxman Rao
- The Way You Make Me Feel, Kristopher DeLander
- Do as per the words from the mouth of le.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Because Of You, Kristopher DeLander
- In the far meadowland, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Can See Beyond The Hills, I Can Tell B.., kayanja isaac
- I hear again, hasmukh amathalal
- With Some Desires of Surviving, Rohit Sapra