that young smart girl
A glimpse and a smile
We started with a smile,
A small glimpse at eachother's face.
He laughed and said I should maybe stay for a while...
But it wasn't the best place.
He was a great nerd,
A goofy band geek,
And then there was me... Who was very, very weak.
He was the only person who laughed along when I talked about flip flop thongs.
And we got so close with just a small glimpse and a couple smiles,
But I'd go anywhere to find him and tell him to stay a little while.
that young smart girl's Other Poems
Topic(s): best friend
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A glimpse and a smile by that young smart girl )
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
- Kisah Bunga, Afit Riawan
- You And You, V P Mahur
- आयै अ' आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)