Joseph T. Renaldi
A Good Samaritan
I want to be a good Samaritan,
Not live in a secluded way,
Want to be prepared, want to be generous
Helping those in distress day by day.
I want to mingle with the common people,
Searching for the poor ones for me to see
To give them a helping hand If I can,
Hopeful, a life can be salvaged by me.
I want to aid those suffering from want
Over the trials and tribulations so steep,
To children and elders too feeble to survive,
To comfort those who pray and weep.
I want to live and surge forward
With a deep passion as time goes by,
To instill hope, love and faith in people
No richer or less adequate than I.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Good Samaritan by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira