Joseph T. Renaldi
A Graduation Day Message
May Graduation Day fill your heart
With feelings of accomplishments this day,
To bring you peace of mind and happiness
In every special way.
May the fond memories of school days
Glow warmly in your beloved heart
Where the cherished classmates
Will forever play a vital part.
May Graduation Day be extra special
With elaborate pomp and show,
May the procession of elated graduates
Create glee and parent faces to glow.
May the ceremony for conferring diplomas,
The cards and acknowledgements and flowers
Fill the day with pride and immense joy
And delightful and meaningful hours.
May those you love and respect surround you
To share your moments of glory this day,
May the accolades of Graduation Day
Come into your life to forever stay.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Graduation Day Message by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty