Ace Of Black Hearts
A Guess In Time
When the fox comes out of the hole will you see what he was or is or will be?
Firm hands grab to shake you.
Wake up, wake up.
From this trance, from this dance.
As the lance moves towards you so swiftly, why is it that you still do not defend.
Death is calling, one more, one more.
To this sacrifice blows his pipers.
Easily done, easily forgotten.
As if this is the pill we should all swallow.
With out neither question or objection.
A confident matter of factually hums through the clouds.
Abandoned to all fortunes the fickle fate.
Prophesies do still lie in wait.
A catalyst will come to shake them up.
What is always true is there are a million treads that lead in a million directions.
And above attached to these threads is a wheel that will never stop spinning or keep us from guessing for the right choice.
As if the right of a choice can be so easily decided.
Secrets of time have not and will not confide in anyone.
Yet it still amazes with crazes of lure.
Measured by love, war, and gold.
Life is but a small luster when compared to her beauty.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Guess In Time by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas