Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
A Guess In Time
When the fox comes out of the hole will you see what he was or is or will be?
Firm hands grab to shake you.
Wake up, wake up.
From this trance, from this dance.
As the lance moves towards you so swiftly, why is it that you still do not defend.
Death is calling, one more, one more.
To this sacrifice blows his pipers.
Easily done, easily forgotten.
As if this is the pill we should all swallow.
With out neither question or objection.
A confident matter of factually hums through the clouds.
Abandoned to all fortunes the fickle fate.
Prophesies do still lie in wait.
A catalyst will come to shake them up.
What is always true is there are a million treads that lead in a million directions.
And above attached to these threads is a wheel that will never stop spinning or keep us from guessing for the right choice.
As if the right of a choice can be so easily decided.
Secrets of time have not and will not confide in anyone.
Yet it still amazes with crazes of lure.
Measured by love, war, and gold.
Life is but a small luster when compared to her beauty.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.