A Hard Lesson Learnt
Last night a lesson was learnt,
And it just goes to show,
It doesnt matter who you are,
Or even who you know.
Every man can bleed,
Every man will die.
Now a mans family,
Are left alone to cry.
If you live your life with
Greed and death,
Soon you'll find your
They're faced with death at
But i know that,
Will never learn.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hard Lesson Learnt by James Grayson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer